My Future Business Plan

                                                BEAUTIFUL MINDS INSPIRE OTHERS




"

To all the little girls who are watching, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams.
Hillary clinton
 This quotes amat bermakna for those people esp women.Who said that we can't be a somebody oneday? tak  salah untuk mencuba right? 😜So i also have a plan iaitu business. My future business plan is i want to open a
   boutique. i want to sell the clothes and scarf yang memenuhi cita rasa dan kesesuaian wanita
Di samping menjual. saya juga mahu menjadi pereka dan tailor for my clothes and scarf. i want to create my own brands.haa kononya be like vivy yusof.. now she is the founder of fashion valet. Her product really make other girls kat luar sana mahu memilikinya termasuklah saya.. 😃 

so, my plan is when i finish my study in matriculation, before i further in degree in sha Allah saya nak pi belajar menjahit dengan makcik saya sendiri.. i can gain more knowledge about menjahit ni.. besides, i can gain money for my side income.. in Sha Allah.. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Idol

Precious Moments